An invaluable guide to the substantial changes and developments in electroconvulsive therapy – an effective psychiatric treatment.
Why a new edition?
- Improvements and new data regarding ECT
- Rapidly evolving therapeutic area
- New techniques
- Limits on who can prescribe ECT
- Accreditation of those administering ECT
- Improved standards of training
- Nurse training
An essential book for general practitioners, nurses, mental health professionals and students. A must-have book, for all ECT services, and for patients and their families.
Delivery to Australia or New Zealand ONLY. Postage included.
Note: If you are not in Australia or New Zealand, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about purchasing this book.