For MCQ Online Bridging Course
Participants need to be familiar with using computers and the internet. Course participants will be required to join a number of online activities, such as live webinars and discussion forums as well as have the ability to upload materials and view video recordings and text online. Participants will receive a course user guide that provides instruction on how to navigate the course activities and materials.
A range of online systems are used to present learning resources and activities. HEAL recommends the following system requirements to ensure effective access, viewing and interaction with course content.
Please access the course in one of the browsers listed below and ensure you have Flash Player 10.3 or later installed. Please note, if you are using an older browser that does not have Flash Player 10.3 or later installed some module functions may not run effectively.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 and later, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version) and Opera (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 and later, Firefox (latest version) and Google Chrome (latest version)
- Linux: Firefox (latest version) and Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 4.1 and later
Other system requirements:
- A microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
- Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server or later
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Intel processor (2GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
To attend a webinar from your iPad, iPhone, Android or Windows mobile devices:
Free GoToTraining app from the App Store, Google Play or Windows Store.