Course dates: 17 May - 6 August, 2021.
This course will have online class times of 10am-1pm (Sydney/Melbourne time) Monday to Friday. On some days class time will 10am-2pm.
This 12 week course ONLINE COURSE will help you to recall, refresh and practice your existing medical knowledge in preparation for the AMC’s clinical exam.
FEE-HELP is available to eligible applicants for this course. With FEE-HELP, there is no up-front fee and the loan is interest free. FEE-HELP is available to Australian permanent residents and citizens.
In 2021, students are required to have a USI (Unique Student Indentifier). We will update this section with full details once known.
More information about the FEE-HELP Loan scheme.
If you are not eligible for FEE-HELP, please consider our alternative online clinical courses.
What does this 12 week FEE-HELP Online course offer you?
• Roleplay the common AMC cases and scenarios.
• Online classes are scheduled Monday to Friday, 1pm-4pm.
• Monday to Friday timetable with live daily webinars.
• Includes an accredited Clinical Communication Workshop worth 40 CPD points.
• Study from home, from anywhere you have internet access.
• Medical tutor presentations contain the most relevant, high frequency AMC cases, are up to date and contain current guidelines.
• Experienced communication teacher focuses on your knowledge and skills to communicate more effectively in healthcare settings.
• Pre-reading material is available in advance and is relevant to the cases the tutors will be teaching you and role playing with you, in the virtual class.
• You’ll get to know the current guidelines and be fully up-to-date.
• Our exclusive Simulated Patient sessions are extremely popular and provide you with a real to life opportunity to consult with a ‘patient’.
• The course is structured with consideration to the number of exam questions from each domain area and allocates class time to match,
• Course also covers medico legal/ethical issues including medical consent taking, euthanasia etc, to resolve any confusion.
All topics covered:
• Breast / endocrine
• Circulatory system / heart/vessels including ECGs
• Clinical Pharmacology
• Critical care / anaesthesia / emergency care
• Physical exams (online classes and additional online resources)
• Gastrointestinal system / abdomen / abdominal wall
• Head neck / eye / ENT
• Infectious diseases
• Integument / dermatology
• Musculoskeletal / orthopaedics / rheumatology
• Nervous system / neurology
• Nutrition / metabolism / male reproductive system
• Respiratory system / lungs / chest wall
• Female reproductive system / obstetrics / gynaecology
• General practice / public health
• Major psychiatric disorders / drug and alcohol abuse
• Mental state / intellectual function / behaviour problems
• Normal and abnormal growth / child health / paediatric
To eligible FEE-HELP applicants there is no-upfront fee. By adding this course to the cart, we will ask for your details but not for payment.
FEE-HELP is repaid through the tax system once you earn above the compulsory repayment threshold. The threshold for the 2019-20 income year is $45,881. You make no FEE-HELP loan repayments until you earn at least this amount. This course is a bridging course and no student loan fee applies. Minimum student numbers need to be achieved for course to proceed.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
This course offers 9 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.$ 150.00 inc. GST
This course offers 6 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.$ 99.00 inc. GST
This course is a self-directed learning course and the online resources are available to you immediately you apply.$ 600.00 inc. GST
Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty (6 weeks) from 28 June, 2021. Class time 10am - 1pm.$ 2185.00 inc. GST
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the AMC clinical exam$ 1800.00 inc. GST