Course Duration: 12 weeks (after hours).
Course dates: Tuesday 19 January to Sunday 11 April, 2021.
Classes will be scheduled via ZOOM at these times each week:
-Tuesday 1930-2130 (2hrs)
-Wednesday 1930-2130 (2hrs)
-Sunday 1400 -1800 (4 hrs)
*2 Saturdays, 1400 -1700 (3 hrs) - dates to be advised.
The After Hours ALL DISCIPLINES course covers all of the AMC topics and includes:
• 12 week course duration;
• 102 hours of teaching;
• 24/7 access to HEAL’s LMS of 190 topic modules;
• Pre–reading material;
• curriculum is based on common AMC subjects;
• classroom guided roleplaying of common AMC scenarios;
• full access to eTG, Therapeutic Guidelines database;
• high-fidelity simulated patient sessions;
• University experienced language teachers;
• RACGP & ACRRM accredited 6 hour clinical communication workshop.
|*Clinical Communication Sessions||*Simulated Patient sessions|
|*Gastroenterology||*Radiology / Respiratory|
|*Obstetrics & Gynaecology||*Paediatrics|
For any questions please contact us via email: email@example.com
This course offers 6 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.$ 99.00 inc. GST
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the AMC clinical exam$ 1800.00 inc. GST
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the AMC clinical exam.$ 1800.00 inc. GST
Online Clinical Bridging Course - Adult Health 6 weeks. Prepare for AMC part two exam from anywhere in the world.$ 1800.00 inc. GST
10 week course preparing you for the AMC MCQ exam. Tutor led. Focusing on conditions associated with Adult Health (Medicine and Surgery).$ 1200.00 inc. GST