Course dates: 22 February - 1 April 2021.
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the Australian Medical Council (AMC) part two exam. The course duration is 6 weeks.
Online class time is from 10am - 1pm (Sydney/Melbourne) Monday to Friday.
The Specialty course covers content from: psychiatry, paediatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology and population & community health
• Female reproductive system / obstetrics / gynaecology
• General practice / public health
• Major psychiatric disorders / drug and alcohol abuse
• Mental state / intellectual function / behaviour problems
• Normal and abnormal growth / child health / paediatric
Why choose our online clinical course?
• The course is delivered as two curriculums (Adult Health and Specialty), which offers flexibility and cost saving if you feel confident in some topics and only need to undertake one course.
• Live webinars, Monday to Friday, including topic review and practice roleplaying facilitated by our experienced tutors.
• We offer our unique simulated patient sessions where candidates can test their consulting skills with a trained simulated patient who can provide real to life responses and feedback.
• We provide a structured timetable so you can pre read about the topics you will roleplay with your tutor.
• We offer pre reading from a range of resources including HEAL Online which is our own LMS and can be accessed 24/7.
• Access to tutor presentations for the duration of the course.
• We have communication sessions facilitated by Clinical Communication specialists through our partnership with Victoria University. The clinical exam is all about communication and these sessions will help to refine your communication skills, body language, and appropriate spoken language. Covers breaking bad news scenarios, angry patient, mania etc.
• Access to the full Therapeutic Guidelines database “eTG Complete”, for the duration of your course.
• Student chat room.
• An optional online clinical trial exam will be offered to candidates towards the end of their course for an extra fee. The online trial exam will cover 10 stations, provide examiner feedback after each station plus a full debrief of each station after the exam. A discount will be available for candidates who are also doing a HEAL clinical online course.
This course offers 9 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.$ 150.00 inc. GST
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the AMC clinical exam. Class time 1-4pm$ 2185.00 inc. GST
Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty (6 weeks) from 28 June, 2021. Class time 10am - 1pm.$ 2185.00 inc. GST
This course offers 6 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.$ 99.00 inc. GST
10 week course preparing you for the AMC MCQ exam. Tutor led. Focusing on conditions associated with Adult Health (Medicine and Surgery).$ 1200.00 inc. GST