Course dates: 19 April - 28 May, 2021.
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course assists you in preparing for the Australian Medical Council (AMC) part two exam. The course duration is 6 weeks.
Online class time is 1pm - 4pm (Sydney/Melbourne time), Monday to Friday. On some days, class times will be 1pm-5pm.
The Adult Health course covers content from medicine and surgery.
• Breast / endocrine
• Circulatory system / heart/vessels including ECGs
• Clinical Pharmacology
• Critical care / anaesthesia / emergency care
• Gastrointestinal system / abdomen / abdominal wall
• Head neck / eye / ENT
• Infectious diseases
• Integument / dermatology
• Musculoskeletal / orthopaedics / rheumatology
• Nervous system / neurology
• Nutrition / metabolism / male reproductive system
• Respiratory system / lungs / chest wall
Why choose our online clinical course?
• Live webinars, Monday to Friday, including topic review and practice roleplaying facilitated by our experienced tutors.
• The Online course is delivered as two specific curriculums (Adult Health / Specialty) which offers flexibility and cost saving if you feel confident in some topics and only need to undertake one course.
• We offer our unique simulated patient sessions where candidates can test their consulting skills with a trained simulated patient who can provide real to life responses and feedback.
• An accredited (RACGP, ACRRM) Clinical Communications Workshop is included.
• We provide a structured timetable so you can pre read about the topics you will roleplay with your tutor.
• We offer pre reading from a range of resources including HEAL Online which is our own LMS and can be accessed 24/7.
• Access to updated tutor presentations for the duration to the course.
• We have communication sessions facilitated by Clinical Communication specialists. The clinical exam is all about communication and these sessions will help to refine your communication skills, body language, and appropriate spoken language. Covers breaking bad news scenarios, angry patient, mania etc.
• Access to the full Therapeutic Guidelines database “eTG Complete”, for the duration of your course.
• Student chat room.
10 week course preparing you for the AMC MCQ exam. Tutor led. Covers Population Health & Ethics, Mental Health, Child and Women's Health.$ 995.00 inc. GST
This course offers 6 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.$ 99.00 inc. GST
This course is a self-directed learning course and the online resources are available to you immediately you apply.$ 600.00 inc. GST
12 week Online Clinical Bridging Course for the AMC Clinical exam. FEE-HELP available for this course. 1pm - 4pm class time.$ 5400.00 inc. GST
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the AMC clinical exam$ 1800.00 inc. GST