Due to the uncertainties of classroom based teaching due to COVID-19 we are offering an additional online course starting 18 January.
Course dates: 18 January - 9 April 2021.
Online classtime is 10am-1pm (Sydney/Melbourne time) Monday to Friday.
This 12 week course ONLINE COURSE will help you to recall, refresh and practice your existing medical knowledge in preparation for the AMC’s clinical exam.
FEE-HELP is available to eligible applicants for this course. With FEE-HELP, there is no up-front fee and the loan is interest free. FEE-HELP is available to Australian permanent residents and citizens. In 2021, students may be required to have a USI (Unique Student Indentifier). We will update this section with full details once known.
More information about the FEE-HELP Loan scheme.
If you are not eligible for FEE-HELP, please consider our alternative online clinical courses.
What does this 12 week FEE-HELP Online course offer you?
• Roleplay the common AMC cases and scenarios.
• Online classes are scheduled Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm (10am-2pm on some days)
• Monday to Friday timetable with live daily webinars.
• Includes an accredited Clinical Communication Workshop worth 40 CPD points.
• Study from home, from anywhere you have internet access.
• Medical tutor presentations contain the most relevant, high frequency AMC cases, are up to date and contain current guidelines.
• Experienced communication teacher focuses on your knowledge and skills to communicate more effectively in healthcare settings.
• Pre-reading material is available in advance and is relevant to the cases the tutors will be teaching you and role playing with you, in the virtual class.
• You’ll get to know the current guidelines and be fully up-to-date.
• Our exclusive Simulated Patient sessions are extremely popular and provide you with a real to life opportunity to consult with a ‘patient’.
• The course is structured with consideration to the number of exam questions from each domain area and allocates class time to match,
• Course also covers medico legal/ethical issues including medical consent taking, euthanasia etc, to resolve any confusion.
All topics covered:
• Breast / endocrine
• Circulatory system / heart/vessels including ECGs
• Clinical Pharmacology
• Critical care / anaesthesia / emergency care
• Gastrointestinal system / abdomen / abdominal wall
• Head neck / eye / ENT
• Infectious diseases
• Integument / dermatology
• Musculoskeletal / orthopaedics / rheumatology
• Nervous system / neurology
• Nutrition / metabolism / male reproductive system
• Respiratory system / lungs / chest wall
• Female reproductive system / obstetrics / gynaecology
• General practice / public health
• Major psychiatric disorders / drug and alcohol abuse
• Mental state / intellectual function / behaviour problems
• Normal and abnormal growth / child health / paediatric
To eligible FEE-HELP applicants there is no-upfront fee. By adding this course to the cart, we will ask for your details but not for payment.
FEE-HELP is repaid through the tax system once you earn above the compulsory repayment threshold. The threshold for the 2019-20 income year is $45,881. You make no FEE-HELP loan repayments until you earn at least this amount. This course is a bridging course and no student loan fee applies. Minimum student numbers need to be achieved for course to proceed.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Our Online Clinical Bridging Course - Specialty, assists you in preparing for the AMC clinical exam.$ 1800.00 inc. GST
This course is a self-directed learning course and the online resources are available to you immediately you apply.$ 600.00 inc. GST
Online trial exam - 20 stations, personalised feedback and group overview of all exam cases.$ 750.00 inc. GST
The 12 week, ALL DISCIPLINES Online Clinical Course offers evening and weekend classes.$ 3348.00 inc. GST